Best Gluten Free Meal Delivery Services
|Sun Basket||Meal Kit||$ 10.99/serving||Choose a plan with 2, 3, or 4 dinners per week and 2 or 4 servings per meal.|
|Green Chef||Meal Kit||$ 9.99/serving||With the 2-person plan, get three dinners for two people per box; with the 4-person plan, get two dinners for four people per box.|
|Gobble||Meal Kit||$ 11.99/serving||Choose a plan with three or four dinners per week and two or four servings per meal.|
|Home Chef||Meal Kit||$ 9.95/serving||Choose a plan for 2, 4, or 6 people, with 2-6 meals per week.|
|Purple Carrot||Meal Kit||$ 9.99/serving||The 2-serving plan comes with three dinners per week, and the 4-serving plan comes with two dinners per week. Add breakfasts, lunches, and snacks to either plan as needed.|
|Marley Spoon||Meal Kit||$ 6.99/serving||Plans for 2 or 4 people, with 2-4 meals per week.|
|Dinnerly||Meal Kit||$ 4.29/serving||The 2-person box includes 3-6 recipes per week; the family box (4 servings) includes 3-6 recipes per week.|
|One Potato||Meal Kit||$ 7.32/serving||Choose a plan with 2 or 3 dinners per week and between 2-6 servings per meal (this plan is excellent for larger families!).|
|Splendid Spoon||Prepared||$ 9.00/meal||Choose the breakfast + lunch plan (5 smoothies + 5 bowls), lunch-only plan (5 bowls), or the breakfast + lunch + reset plan (5 smoothies + 5 bowls + 1 full-day reset).|
|Freshly||Prepared||$ 7.99/meal||Choose a plan with 4, 6, 9 or 12 meals per week.|
|Trifecta||Prepared||$ 10.29/meal||Choose a 5- or 7-day plan, with your choice of between 1 and 4 meals per day.|
|Fresh N’ Lean||Prepared||$ 9.33/meal||Choose a 5- or 7-day plan with your choice of 1, 2, or 3 meals per day.|
|Factor 75||Prepared||$ 11.00/meal||Choose 4, 6, 8, 12, or 18 meals per week, then customize your box with desired breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees.|
|Nurture Life||Prepared||$ 6.89/meal||Order meals a la carte or subscribe and save.|
|Sprinly||Prepared||$ 16.06/meal||Choose a plan with 6, 12, or 18 meals per week.|
|Yumble||Prepared||$ 5.99/meal||Choose a plan with 6, 8, or 12 meals per box.|
|Pete’s Paleo||Prepared||$ 9.90/meal||Choose a 5, 10, or 14 meal plan (ideal for 1–2 people) or opt for the Family Plan (5 meals, four servings each). You can also order the Vegetarian Plan (10 meals) or select a minimum of 5 meals from the keto-friendly “Eat What You Love!” frozen meal menu. These bundles are also available: “New You” 4-week plan with meals 3 or 5 days per week; “Pete’s Paleo Lite” with seven meals; and “21-Day Sugar Detox”.|
|Revive Superfoods||Prepared||$ 4.99/cup||Choose a weekly subscription with 9, 12, or 24 cups per box or a monthly subscription with 12 or 24 cups per box.|
|bistroMD||Frozen||$ 9.50/meal||Choose a 5- or 7-day plan, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner or just lunch and dinner.|
|Veestro||Frozen||$ 9.90/meal||The A La Carte and Chef’s Choice plans come with 10, 20, or 30 meals per delivery. The 5- and 7-day Weight Loss Plans come with 15 and 21 meals, respectively.|
|Project Juice||Juices & Snacks||Varies according to product selection.||Order a pre-bundled wellness pack or any products a la carte.|
|Catalina Crunch||Snacks||Varies according to product selection.||One-time purchases and recurring subscriptions available on all products.|
|Hungryroot||Groceries||Varies according to product selection.||Sign up for a personalized subscription for groceries and recipes and/or ready-to-eat serving amounts that work for you.|
|Keto Krate||Snacks||$ 39.99/box||Monthly Krate includes around 10-12 keto snacks.|
|Magic Spoon||Cereals||Varies according to product selection.||One-time purchases and recurring subscriptions available on all products.|
What Does Gluten Free Mean?
Glutens are a group of proteins found in wheat, barley, rye, and some oats. They provide elasticity in food, acting as a kind of glue that helps products maintain shape, strength, and texture. Foods that don’t contain glutens are considered gluten-free.
Many whole foods are naturally gluten free. But others are processed to remove gluten, and many of these aren’t always safe or healthy. If processed in facilities that also process wheat, gluten free foods are at risk of cross-contamination. It pays to read labels to make sure your foods are truly gluten free, high quality, and pure. The FDA states that a food labeled gluten-free must contain no more than 20 parts per million of gluten. The Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO) rules are even stricter than those set by the FDA. GFCO requires that a product must contain no more than ten parts per million of gluten to be labeled gluten free.
What are some of the reasons people avoid gluten?
People avoid gluten for medical reasons or as a dietary choice. For many people, avoiding gluten can relieve uncomfortable symptoms like headaches, low-energy, constipation, bloating, or diarrhea. However, there are also three significant medical reasons for avoiding gluten.
Anyone who suffers from a severe immune system disorder called celiac disease has non-celiac gluten sensitivity (NCGS), or an allergy to wheat, also called Gluten Ataxia, and absolutely must avoid gluten. For these individuals, consuming foods with even trace amounts of gluten can have serious long-term effects and be life-threatening.
Celiac disease causes the immune system to attack the surface tissue of the small intestine, preventing vital nutrients from getting absorbed into the bloodstream and causing long-term health complications. The one percent of the U.S. population with celiac disease chooses a gluten-free diet because their doctor prescribes it. There is no medication for celiac disease – one can only manage it by avoiding gluten and allowing the intestines to heal.
About six percent of the U.S. population has non-celiac gluten sensitivity (NCGS) – or gluten intolerance. These individuals often experience many of the same symptoms as people with celiac disease, although they don’t test positive for the allergy. Their symptoms can improve or even go away when they eliminate gluten. There is no test for NCGS, and since the condition depends on symptoms only, a lot of controversy swirls around in the nutrition world about whether it even exists.
A wheat allergy causes a reaction where the immune system attacks the ingested food. The best way to avoid symptoms and potential wheat allergy-induced anaphylaxis is to avoid gluten entirely.
What can you eat on a gluten-free diet?
On a gluten free diet, you can eat whole foods like fruits, veggies, clean proteins, some dairy, legumes, and healthy fats. You can also eat many whole grains and flours that are naturally free of gluten, such as brown rice, oats, quinoa, amaranth, tapioca, coconut, and almond flour.
When planning your gluten free meals and shopping for foods, make sure you carefully read labels. The label should tell you if the gluten free food is processed in the same facility as wheat so you can avoid buying cross-contaminated foods. People with celiac disease or severe gluten intolerance should look for the GFCO label.
Be aware that gluten lurks in many processed foods like lunch meats, hot dogs, pizza, soy sauce, potato chips, salad dressings, sauces, some beers, and much more. But gluten can also be present in things you trust like vitamin and mineral supplements, and even toothpaste. Again, read labels carefully. And just because a label says gluten free doesn’t mean the food is healthy. High-calorie gluten free junk foods have flooded the market in recent years.
Some studies report that a gluten-free diet can cause nutritional problems, particularly in terms of folic acid and fiber deficiencies. Many medical professionals recommend a gluten free multimineral-multivitamin supplement for those who avoid gluten. When you choose whole foods, healthy fats, and clean protein sources, you’re on the right track in eating a healthy, nutritious, gluten-free diet.
Gluten Free Meal Delivery Kits
Gone are the days when gluten free foods were few and far between, and you could only find them at a health food store. Today, as you scan supermarket aisles, you’ll see a wide variety of gluten-free products and options. But still, it takes time to sort through the foods that are genuinely high-quality and minimally processed. And that’s what you need to do when you have a gluten intolerance or celiac disease. You can’t take the chance of shopping for the best gluten free foods, only to find out once you get home, prepare and cook the meal, you have uncomfortable or severe symptoms that affect your health and well-being.
One of the most convenient and most accessible ways to assure you’re getting the highest quality gluten-free foods is to order freshly sourced nutrient-rich meal kits from a gluten free meal delivery service. With the carefully selected ingredients and delicious recipes, you can cook a gluten free meal at home in about 30 minutes. Below are the top cook-and-eat meal kits that offer gluten free meals.
Sun Basket, a Certified Organic Handler, offers a gluten-free meal kit plan with tantalizing recipes inspired by global cuisines. Additionally, the service offers several gluten free add-on foods. However, the company specifies that since it prepares its meals in a facility that also processes wheat, it does not recommend its gluten-free meals for people with a severe gluten allergy, intolerance, or celiac disease.
Some of the delicious gluten free recipes include Mediterranean Lemon Chicken or Shrimp Paella with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes. In addition to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Sun Basket has an impressive array of gluten-free foods and snacks that you can add to your plan, including egg bites, oatmeal cups, bowls, nuts, crackers, cheese crisps, and even a Sourdough Half Loaf. To review Sun Basket’s extensive selection of gluten-free options, go to the menu and select “Gluten-Free” from the drop-down or sign up for the Gluten Free meal plan.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan with 2, 3, or 4 dinners per week and 2 or 4 servings per meal.
- Price: Starting at $10.99 per serving.
- Delivery Area: Sun Basket delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S., except for parts of Montana, North Dakota, and New Mexico.
- Promo Code: Get $35 off + 4 free gifts. Click here to apply this discount.
A Certified Organic Company, Green Chef, offers prepared dinner or lunch meal kits that you can have delivered weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. This service showcases new recipes every week, and you can choose a plan to feed two people or a family of four. Although the company doesn’t specifically offer a gluten-free meal plan, its Keto and Paleo plans are both Certified Gluten Free by the Gluten Intolerance Group.
Some favorite GF dinners include Thai Curry Chicken and Pork Tenderloin with Creole Dijonnaise. Each box contains organic, pre-measured, prepped ingredients with recipes you can cook and serve in about 30 minutes. No meal planning and no shopping, just follow the super-easy recipes from the step-by-step recipe cards with photos. You can easily change or skip an order or cancel your subscription at any time.
- Meal Plan Summary: With the 2-person plan, get three dinners for two people per box; with the 4-person plan, get two dinners for four people per box.
- Price: Starting at $9.99 per serving (for the plant-powered plan).
- Delivery Area: Green Chef delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S., except for parts of Louisiana.
- Promo Code: Get $60 Off + FREE shipping with your first order. Click here to apply this offer!
Gobble’s dinner kits include ingredients that are measured and prepped to make cooking fast and easy. Most recipes are table-ready in 15 minutes and require few pots or pans for quick clean-up. The company assigns meals for weekly delivery based on your taste preferences, but you can also select specific meals by clicking the ‘delivery calendar’ tab. To see which recipes are best for a gluten free diet, click on ‘upcoming menus.’ Meals containing wheat are tagged. You can prepare most meals as gluten-free by withholding certain ingredients that come packed separately. However, the Lean & Clean Plan is best for those wishing to avoid gluten, as none of the meals in this plan contain grains.
Do note that Gobble processes ingredients in facilities that process wheat, so those with severe gluten intolerance or celiac disease should avoid Gobble meals. Some of their wheat-free entrees include Southwestern Cauliflower & Black Bean Crunch Salad with Chicken and Pan-Seared Tilapia with Salsa Verde.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan with three or four dinners per week and two or four servings per meal.
- Price: Starting at $11.99 per serving.
- Delivery Area: Gobble delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S., except for Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska. The newer lunch subscription service is not yet available in Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Wyoming.
- Promo Code: Get 50% off + FREE shipping on your first order. Click here to apply this offer!
With recipes that rotate weekly, Home Chef is always delivering new and exciting meal kits. You select the recipes that fit your dietary preferences and lifestyle (the service offers traditional meals as well as 15-minute and oven-ready recipes). Home Chef also makes it easy to customize your box – add, swap, upgrade, or double-up on meals. For those with severe gluten intolerance, note that Home Chef processes all ingredients in facilities that process wheat.
When you click on ‘Our Menu,’ you’ll see photos of meals and information that will tell you if the recipe contains wheat. Usually, Home Chef includes about four gluten-free meals each week, such as Cajun Scallop Risotto and Pork BLT Lettuce Wraps. Given the limited selection, Home Chef may not be the ideal plan for those looking for lots of GF options. However, Home Chef does offer seafood and meat protein packs to help you stretch your meals. For example, the Seafood Sampler 2 includes four wild-caught salmon fillets, eight ounces of scallops, and eight ounces of jumbo shrimp.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan for 2, 4, or 6 people, with 2-6 meals per week.
- Price: Starting at $9.95 per serving.
- Delivery Area: Home Chef delivers to most of the contiguous U.S. Double check delivery to your zip code during the sign-up process. Home Chef also sells its meal kits in dozens of Kroger grocery stores across the country.
- Promo Code: Get $30 off when you subscribe. Click here to apply this offer!
Purple Carrot gets our top billing for vegan gluten free meal delivery. Delivering plant-based breakfast, lunch, and dinner meal kits, Purple Carrot offers a gluten-free option under its 2-person plan. These meals are 100% gluten free; however, the company’s facilities are not certified gluten free. Purple Carrot suggests you use discretion if you have a medically-based gluten allergy or intolerance.
Depending on whether you’re prepping breakfast, lunch, or dinner, meals take between 5 and 40 minutes to cook. The gluten-free Baklava Overnight Oats is ready to eat in 5 minutes, while the Crispy Black Bean Tacos with Mango Avocado Salsa takes about 40 minutes from box to table. You can add gluten-free snacks like Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Seed’nola or Mushroom Applewood BBQ Jerky. Purple Carrot makes it easy to skip a week or cancel your subscription at any time.
- Meal Plan Summary: The 2-serving plan comes with three dinners per week, and the 4-serving plan comes with two dinners per week. Add breakfasts, lunches, and snacks to either plan as needed.
- Price: Starting at $9.99/serving (for the 4-serving plan).
- Delivery Area: Purple Carrot delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S.
- Promo Code: Get $30 off with the promo code carrot30. Click here to get started.
Although this meal delivery service doesn’t offer a specific gluten-free meal plan, Marley Spoon does offer a few gluten free meals among its 22 weekly recipes. Click on ‘view menu’ to see photos of the week’s meals and find the ones tagged ‘no added gluten.’ Some gluten free recipes include Grilled Steak & Asparagus with Smoky Roasted Potato Salad, Moroccan-Spiced Salmon Salad, and Shrimp Pad Thai. Be aware, however, that Marley Spoon preps all ingredients in a facility that processes wheat.
Martha Stewart partners with Marley Spoon to create inspiring and tasty recipes with the gourmet flair that we expect from America’s domestic queen. All ingredients are pre-measured, and the easy-to-follow six-step recipes make cooking fun, easy, and delicious. You can plan which meals you want to order up to a month ahead of time, and edit your choices up to a week in advance of shipping.
- Meal Plan Summary: Plans for 2 or 4 people, with 2-4 meals per week.
- Price: Starting at $6.99/serving.
- Delivery Area: Marley Spoon delivers to most of the contiguous U.S. You can double check availability in your area during the sign-up process.
- Promo Code: Click here to see the latest offer.
With Dinnerly, you can select specific delivery days and which recipes you want to cook. One of the most affordable meal kit services, Dinnerly says that using digital recipe cards instead of paper, fewer ingredients per meal, simple packaging, and modest marketing adds up to lower costs, which it passes on to the consumer. All ingredients go through processing in the same facility, so cross-contamination is a risk.
Dinnerly doesn’t offer a specific gluten-free meal plan, although you can check the tags on each recipe photo to see if the meal has no added gluten. A few of the no added gluten meals include No-Stir Shrimp Scampi Risotto with Spinach & Lemon and Honey-Mustard Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Potatoes. The service also has a no added gluten Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie for dessert, or you can also order meat-only Protein Variety Packs.
- Meal Plan Summary: The 2-person box includes 3-6 recipes per week; the family box (4 servings) includes 3-6 recipes per week.
- Price: Starting at $4.29 per serving.
- Delivery Area: Dinnerly delivers to most of the contiguous U.S. To check delivery in your area, go to sign up, choose your box, and then enter your zip code.
- Promo Code: Click here to see the latest offer.
One Potato has two basic meal plans: Vegetarian and Omnivore. When you select ‘gluten-free’ in your dietary preferences, the company sends alternatives to the foods that contain gluten. Since all of its ingredients come through the same facility, the company does not recommend its meals for people with severe gluten intolerance.
One Potato’s line-up of organic, non-GMO meals change weekly, and everything arrives at your door pre-chopped and pre-measured so you can cook it in 30 minutes or less. You can view all step-by-step recipes on the website, along with ingredients for each one. For example, they list every element in the braised chicken that goes into their Moo Shu Chicken meal. With this detail, you can ensure that you order gluten-free meals. In addition to choosing your favorite meals, you can add up to 10 smoothies to your order.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan with 2 or 3 dinners per week and between 2-6 servings per meal (this plan is excellent for larger families!).
- Price: Starting at $7.32 per serving (for the 6-person family plan). Special child pricing too!
- Delivery Area: One Potato currently delivers to Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington (specific zip codes excluded), as well as parts of Montana and New Mexico.
- Promo Code: Use code FIRST20 at checkout for $20 off your first order.
Other Meal Kits
We get a lot of questions about which meal kit services offer gluten free meals. Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions:
Does Hello Fresh have gluten free meals?
Hello Fresh does offer some gluten free recipes, which according to the FAQ, should be tagged on the menu. However, when we looked, we didn’t see any recipes tagged as gluten-free, so this may not be the best option for those looking for a meal kit that makes it easy to find gluten-free options.
Does Blue Apron have gluten free meals?
Blue Apron puts the onus on customers to read the nutrition labels for each of its recipes and does not offer a user-friendly way to view gluten free recipes on its weekly menu. Additionally, the FAQ notes that all meals are packaged in a facility that processes wheat, so the company doesn’t recommend ordering Blue Apron if you have a severe gluten allergy or celiac disease.
Gluten Free Prepared Meals
You realize your health and well-being depend on consuming gluten free foods. But when you’re low on time, it’s easy to backslide and forego your specific dietary needs. High-quality, gluten-free home delivery meals can help solve those time-based challenges. Forget the pressure required to meal plan, shop, prep, cook, and clean up. These companies have nutritionists, food scientists, and professional chefs working together to create delicious gluten free nutrient-rich recipes that are often inspired by global cuisines. Along with helping you avoid gluten and unwanted symptoms, these prepared meal delivery services help you avoid stress.
Plus, gluten free prepared meals aren’t just for enjoying at home after a busy day at work. If you want assurance that you’re getting healthy gluten free breakfasts and lunches before and during work, you can add those meals to many plans or have them delivered to your workplace. Having fresh gluten free meals delivered makes staying healthy a whole lot easier.
Splendid Spoon offers 100 percent gluten free and GMO-free ready-to-eat plant-based smoothies, grain bowls, and soups to help ensure your breakfasts and lunches are not only easy but nourishing and healthy. It’s simple to customize your weekly order, skip, or cancel your subscription. Do note that Splendid Spoon makes its soups and smoothies in a kitchen that processes wheat.
Splendid Spoon smoothies have significantly less sugar than a standard smoothie and are rich in healthy fats and proteins. Some of the 16 yummy flavors include Carrot Ginger Chia and Green Matcha. The company’s gluten-free grain bowls contain grains like quinoa, black beans, or rice and include tasty treats like Green Goddess Quinoa Bowl with Spinach & Asparagus or Coconut Curry Rice Bowl with Kale and Cashews. Soups include Pumpkin Pear Bisque with Hempseeds and Cardamom or Fennel Consommé with Lemon Peel & Dill. Smoothies come ready to drink (no blending required), while bowls and soups take just a few minutes to reheat.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose the breakfast + lunch plan (5 smoothies + 5 bowls), lunch-only plan (5 bowls), or the breakfast + lunch + reset plan (5 smoothies + 5 bowls + 1 full-day reset).
- Price: Starting at $9.00 per meal for the breakfast + lunch + reset plan.
- Delivery Area: Splendid Spoon delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S.
- Promo Code: Order now and you’ll receive $25 off your first delivery plus free shipping. Click here to apply this discount!
The entire Freshly menu is certified gluten-free by the Gluten Intolerance Group, making this an excellent choice for those who are serious about gluten avoidance. Always nutritious, delicious, and ready in minutes, Freshly heat-and-eat meals focus on a balance of nutrient-dense ingredients – quality proteins, healthy fats, and complex carbs.
You can subscribe to receive 4, 6, 9, or 12 meals per week and choose from about 30 various weekly recipes. Once you select your favorite plan, from Feel-Better Food, Home Bistro, Market-Day Meals, One Bowl Nourishers, Take Out Twists, and Whole Comfort, you can choose which day of the week you’d like your box delivered. Recipes include tasty meals like Slow-Cooked Beef Chili, Andouille & Chicken Gumbo, and our favorite, Steak au Poivre. Freshly makes it easy to make changes if you need to skip or cancel a week.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan with 4, 6, 9 or 12 meals per week.
- Price: Starting at $7.99 per meal.
- Delivery Area: Freshly delivery area currently covers all 48 states in the continental US. However, shipping is limited by zip code in some places. Click here to see if they deliver to your neighborhood.
- Promo Code: Get $60 Off. Click here to apply this offer to your first order!
Trifecta offers an entirely organic and gluten-free menu that is approved by the Celiac Disease Foundation. This company additionally caters to your dietary preferences through five meal categories, which include Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Clean Eating, and Classic Meals. You can also order A La Carte meals to get precisely what you want. With Trifecta, eating gluten free is healthy and delicious. Try the paleo gluten free Santa-Fe Peppers and Flat Iron Steak or the vegan gluten free Butternut squash and Kale with Chickpeas.
Trifecta breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals are never frozen. The company ships its meals the day after cooking via FedEx Next Day Air directly to your door. Shipping is free to all 50 states, and you can pause, change, or cancel your plan whenever you want.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a 5- or 7-day plan, with your choice of between 1 and 4 meals per day.
- Price: Starting at $10.29 per serving (for the vegan and vegetarian plans).
- Delivery Area: Trifecta delivers to all 50 states.
- Promo Code: No discount offers currently available.
Fresh N’ Lean
Whether its breakfast, lunch, or dinner, every Fresh N’ Lean meal is organic, gluten-free, and prepared in a gluten-free facility. Additionally, this service offers plans based on dietary restrictions; try the protein+, keto, paleo, vegan, or low-carb vegan plans. You can subscribe to one of these weekly meal plans with your choice of 1, 2, or 3 meals per day, or if you prefer, select your meals a la carte and add snacks. Some of the nutrient-dense gluten free recipes include Cage-Free Scrambled Egg and Turkey Bacon and Garlic Confit Roasted Potatoes with Sustainable Shrimp.
Fresh N’ Lean also gives customers the option to exclude up to 3 ingredients (but portion size remains the same). You’ll receive your chilled box of meals on Fridays and can skip a week, cancel, or pause or subscription at any time. The website even has a macro calculator that updates with your chosen meal plan.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a 5- or 7-day plan with your choice of 1, 2, or 3 meals per day.
- Price: Starting at $7.93 per serving (for the vegan standard plan).
- Delivery Area: Fresh N’ Lean delivers nationwide!
- Promo Code: Get $10 off your first meal plan + FREE shipping. Click here to apply this offer to your first order.
Each week, Factor 75 updates its gluten-free microwave meals menu with a variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner choices. You can select your favorite recipes or let the company customize your order based on your preferences and ordering history. Your order is always delivered fresh, ready to heat and enjoy whenever you’re ready. You can choose from 4, 6, 8, 12, or 18 meals per week, and all subscriptions include a complimentary 20-minute consultation with a registered dietitian.
Factor 75 prepares meals without gluten, but not in a certified gluten free facility. Some gluten free favorites include Jalapeño Popper Burger, Artichoke & Spinach Chicken Breast, and Spinach and Pea Risotto. You can also add wellness shots, energy bites, protein packs, and cold-pressed juices to your weekly order.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose 4, 6, 8, 12, or 18 meals per week, then customize your box with desired breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees.
- Price: Starting at $11.00 per meal.
- Delivery Area: Factor delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S.
- Promo Code: No discount offers currently available.
Nurture Life offers nutrient-dense meal plans that cater to kids in hopes of teaching them how to make healthy food choices. The company uses organic produce, antibiotic-free proteins, and whole grains to create dietician-approved meals that support physical growth and brain development. Recipes and portions include options for Babies (10-24 months); Toddlers (1-4 years); Kids (5-12 years); and Teens & Adults (13 years and up).
This kid-friendly meal delivery service preps its meals in a facility that’s free from peanuts and tree nuts (except coconuts), so there’s no risk of contamination with those ingredients. However, note that the company prepares all meals in a facility with wheat, so Nurture Life is not recommended for kids with celiac disease. You can use the menu filter to see which meals are free of wheat and gluten. Some gluten free recipes include Toddler Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Kid Teriyaki Salmon with Rainbow Veggie Rice.
- Meal Plan Summary: Order meals a la carte or subscribe and save.
- Price: Starting at $6.89 per meal for baby meals.
- Delivery Area: To find out if Nurture Life delivers to your address, enter your zip code here: https://account.nurturelife.com/check-availability
- Promo Code: Click here to see the latest offer.
Sprinly only uses gluten free ingredients. The company’s meals and entire kitchen are gluten free, although they aren’t yet certified gluten free. Sprinly’s meals are 100% vegan, fresh, and fully prepared – all you need to do is heat and enjoy the delicious recipes. Choose from a weekly plan of 6, 12, or 18 meals. You can double-check that the meals you select are gluten free by noting the gluten free icon below each meal photo.
Sprinly works with in-house chefs and nutritionists to provide honestly healthy meals. Some of their delicious, nutrient-dense gluten free favorites are Chipotle Sweet Potato Hash with Plant-Based Chorizo Crumble and Chipotle Aioli, and Vegetable Tikka Masala with Brown Basmati Rice. Shipping is free, and you can skip or cancel at any time.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan with 6, 12, or 18 meals per week.
- Price: Starting at $16.06 per serving.
- Delivery Area: Sprinly currently ships to Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Northern Virginia, Buffalo, New Jersey, Delaware, Washington DC, Maryland, Nashville, and the Greater Chicago Area (anywhere within 75 miles of Chicago). Check availability in your area here: https://www.sprinly.com/check-availability/
- Promo Code: Get FREE shipping on your first order. Apply this discount here.
Yumble is a nutritionally-balanced meal service that caters to kids. Yumble meal types fall into three categories: Popular, Top Rated, and Newest. You’ll find gluten-free options tagged in each category. The company also offers a curated Picky Eaters box, for those kiddos that are particularly hard-to-please. You have the opportunity to pause, add meals, skip, or cancel your subscription at any time.
Yumble offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner options to ensure your kids have all the meals they need. Some of Yumble’s kid-fave gluten-free meals are Mac N Cheese & Nuggets Please, Chick N Casserole with Organic Broccoli and Organic Chicken Meatballs, or Turkey Sausage & Eggs. Reheat in the microwave for one and a half minutes, then let your kids dig in. Because Yumble’s gluten free meals are made in a kitchen with wheat products, there is a risk of cross-contamination.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan with 6, 8, or 12 meals per box.
- Price: Starting at $5.99 per meal.
- Delivery Area: Yumble currently delivers to most of the East Coast, Texas, California, and parts of the Midwest, but is still adding new delivery areas. To find out if they deliver to your address, go to the Yumble website and enter your email address and zip code on the home page.
- Promo Code: Get up to 25% off the first two weeks. Click here to apply this promo code.
Are you looking for a gluten-free paleo option? All Pete’s Paleo organic meals are gluten-, dairy-, and soy-free, and as the name implies, paleo-friendly too. This service makes eating a tasty, nutritious meal easy – just place your order by Monday night, and by Friday, you receive your fresh meals at your home or office – ready to heat-and-eat at your convenience. The company’s facilities are entirely free of gluten, although they are not certified.
Menus change with the seasons to ensure the use of the freshest ingredients. The summer selection includes tasty entrees like Herb Turkey with Asparagus and Roasted Yukon Potatoes or Chili Lime Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Plantains. Choose the traditional paleo plan or from a variety of other offerings and bundles, and receive a delivery every one or two weeks.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a 5, 10, or 14 meal plan (ideal for 1–2 people) or opt for the Family Plan (5 meals, four servings each). You can also order the Vegetarian Plan (10 meals) or select a minimum of 5 meals from the keto-friendly “Eat What You Love!” frozen meal menu. These bundles are also available: “New You” 4-week plan with meals 3 or 5 days per week; “Pete’s Paleo Lite” with seven meals; and “21-Day Sugar Detox”.
- Price: Starting at $9.90 per serving (for “Eat What You Love!” Chef’s Choice bundle of 10).
- Delivery Area: Pete’s Paleo delivers nationwide, including Alaska and Hawaii!
- Promo Code: No discount offers currently available.
Gluten Free Frozen Meals
Keeping your freezer stocked with gluten-free frozen meals is one of the best ways to guarantee that you’ll always have food on hand that keeps you healthy and symptom-free. You’ll save time scouring the grocery aisles for gluten free foods that aren’t heavily processed or loaded with carbs and sugar. And when you keep a variety of frozen gluten free meals in your freezer, healthy nutrition is at your fingertips. Flash freezing technology maintains nutrients, especially when foods are frozen at peak ripeness, so your gluten free frozen meals might even be more nutritious than grocery store produce.
Many people with busy lives just don’t have time to explore new recipes and shop for special ingredients. Eating the same ol’ thing is boring and causes flavor burn-out, making it tricky to maintain your good eating habits when you crave something different. You can easily add exciting, healthful meals to your freezer inventory by having some of the best gluten free frozen meals delivered right to your door.
At Revive Superfoods, chefs craft totally gluten free Acai Bowls, Smoothies, Oat Bowls, and Supermeals with the help of nutritionists and food scientists. Just select 9, 12, or 24 of your favorite cups or bowls from a weekly or monthly plan, then when they arrive, store them in your freezer for convenient and nutritious eating when you’re ready. The company doesn’t mention on the FAQ page whether it processes its foods in a wheat-free facility.
You can choose from 15 Smoothies, five gluten free oat bowls, or an Acai Bowl packed with fruits, veggies, and gluten free grains. For example, The Coconut Cream Smoothie has a delicious blend of strawberries, raspberries, coconut oil, cinnamon, cauliflower, hemp protein, non-alcoholic vanilla, psyllium husk, and stevia. Simply add your favorite liquid, and blend – how healthy and easy is that?! You can pause or skip your subscription any time you need to make a change.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a weekly subscription with 9, 12, or 24 cups per box or a monthly subscription with 12 or 24 cups per box.
- Price: Starting at $4.99 per serving for the 24-cup box.
- Delivery Area: Revive Superfoods delivers across most of Canada and the contiguous U.S. Check deliverability to your zip code at check out or contact customer service at email@example.com.
- Promo Code: Get 50% off your first order with code SUPER50.
Designed as a weight-loss program, BistroMD’s gluten-free frozen food plan enables you to choose from a variety of nutritionally balanced recipes. BistroMD is GF Certified; all meals are prepared in a gluten free facility to avoid the risk of cross-contamination.
Weekly subscriptions include a 7-day Full Week Program with breakfasts, lunches, and dinners; a 5 Day Work Week Program with five breakfasts, lunches, and dinners; or a Custom Program that you can design based on your needs. Some of the favorite recipes include a Thai-inspired Pumpkin Curry with Shrimp, Black Bean Egg White Omelet, and a cheesy, flavorful Noodle-Free Zucchini Lasagna.
Shipping is $19.95 to anywhere in the contiguous U.S. by FedEx Ground, and you have the option to hold, change or cancel in your second week by Wednesday at 5 pm ET the week before the next week’s delivery.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a 5- or 7-day plan, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner or just lunch and dinner.
- Price: Starting at $9.50 per serving for the 7-day full program.
- Delivery Area: BistroMD delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S.
- Promo Code: Get 25% off your first week. Click here to apply this offer.
A vegan-friendly service, Veestro offers a la carte, weight loss, and chef’s choice meal plans with gluten-free options. The Chef’s Choice plan includes 10, 20, or 30 meals with delivery every week, two weeks, or four weeks. Although the company strives to prevent cross-contamination in its kitchen, Veestro is not a certified gluten free company.
Made from only plant-based ingredients, Veestro meals are also organic and GMO-free. When you scan through the plans, you can select gluten free dietary preference, among others. Some favorite gluten free a la carte recipes are Red Curry with Tofu and Chinese Eggplant Stir-fry. You can see the list of recipes when you click on the gluten free option. The Weight Loss plan also has a gluten-free option with three meals a day, either for 5 or 7 days. Shipping is free with auto-delivery and $9.99 for one-time orders.
- Meal Plan Summary: The A La Carte and Chef’s Choice plans come with 10, 20, or 30 meals per delivery. The 5- and 7-day Weight Loss Plans come with 15 and 21 meals, respectively.
- Price: Starting at $9.90 per serving (for the A La Carte and Chef’s Choice subscription plans).
- Delivery Area: Veestro delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S.
- Promo Code: Enjoy 10% off + FREE shipping with auto-delivery. Click here to apply this promo code.
Other Gluten Free Subscription Boxes
A gluten free subscription box is one of the smartest ways to keep your pantry filled with foods you can rely on to keep you feeling good and well-nourished. You can select between snacks or essential pantry items so that when your hunger button goes off, you’ll have healthy foods on hand to help you remain symptom-free.
We’ve all had those moments when we’re busy and working hard, then all of a sudden realize we’re hungry. It’s so easy to grab the nearest food without really thinking – and then bam! You just ate that donut that was tempting you in the employee lounge. That scenario can wreak havoc on your health. The best way to avoid that situation is to schedule a gluten-free snack or grocery box for regular delivery. You’ll have healthy gluten-free foods that you can keep in your car, desk drawer, pantry, and fridge without the stress of having to go out and shop for them.
Project Juice isn’t just about super-healthy gluten-free certified organic cold-pressed, ready-to-sip juices. This California-based company also offers cleanses, wellness shots, and assorted GF pantry items. While the company touts its products as gluten-free, the Project Juice FAQ page doesn’t specify that it’s GF Certified. Those with severe gluten intolerance should investigate before ordering.
If you’re ready for a cleanse, you can order from four juice cleansing options. They also have Wellness Packs, a Weekend Recovery Kit, a Paleo Pack, 2 oz Wellness Boosts, Superfood Granola, and gluten-free Protein Powders. Nationwide shipping is free for all juices and cleanses, as well as pantry orders that meet the $49.95 order minimum. Ontrac Overnight Services will ship your order in California, while FedEx Priority Overnight ships to the other 49 states.
- Meal Plan Summary: Order a pre-bundled wellness pack or any products a la carte.
- Price: Varies according to product selection.
- Delivery Area: Project Juice delivers everywhere in the U.S.
- Promo Code: Get 20% off with the promo code SUMMER2020. Click here to get started.
All Catalina Crunch foods are gluten- and grain-free, as well as keto-friendly. They’re also 100% vegan, non-GMO, and nutrient-dense with plant-protein. Now you can keep fiber-rich, low sugar cereals as a staple in your pantry without the empty calories and artificial ingredients found in typical cereals.
Catalina Crunch also offers nutrient-dense Smoothies that have 6 grams of Plant-Protein, 14 grams of Healthy Fats, 5 grams of Net Carbs, and only 3 grams of sugar. Two Catalina Crunch gluten-free sandwich cookies contain about 2 grams of sugar and 4 grams of protein. Subscribe and save 20% or make a one-time purchase whenever you want to re-stock. Shipping is free on all orders. The FAQ page doesn’t specify whether Catalina Crunch processes its foods in a certified GF facility.
- Snack Plan Summary: One-time purchases and recurring subscriptions available on all products.
- Price: Varies according to product selection.
- Delivery Area: Catalina Crunch delivers everywhere in the U.S.
- Promo Code: Subscribe and save 20% on Catalina Crunch Keto Cereal! Click here to apply this offer.
Hungryroot delivers weekly gluten-free boxes of groceries for 1, 2, 3, or more people. The Hungryroot principle is that food must be nutritious and made from trusted ingredients, easy and quick to prepare, and taste mighty good. The company’s philosophy is that healthy eating is a habit – a weekly subscription helps you maintain that routine. Although you can select 100% gluten free items for delivery, the FAQ page doesn’t specify whether these items come from a GF certified kitchen.
Grocery categories include fresh washed, chopped, and noodled veggies, proteins, grains and pastas, sauces and dressings, pantry, ready-to-eat, and sweets. All gluten free items are tagged. You can combine grocery ingredients into 10-minute meals, or order gluten-free pantry items like Almond Butter, Harissa Seasoning Blend, Apple Cinnamon Muesli, or Mini Nutty Pumpkin Bread.
- Subscription Plan Summary: Sign up for a personalized subscription for groceries and recipes and/or ready-to-eat serving amounts that work for you.
- Price: Starting at $8.49 for recipe servings and $3 for ready-to-eat breakfasts and sweets.
- Delivery Area: Hungryroot ships to most locations in the contiguous U.S.
- Promo Code: Right now, Hungryroot is offering 30% off plus free shipping on all first-time orders over $99, no coupon code needed.
By subscribing to a Keto Krate gluten-free monthly box for $39.99, you get gluten free, maltitol- and aspartame-free low carb snacks shipped directly to your home or office. Each box is full of savory and sweet snacks sourced from all over the world, along with savings coupons and recipes. You may receive items like Nacho Cheddar Crunch Cheese Mix or a Strawberry Macadamia Snack Bar.
Because Keto Krate snacks come from facilities around the world, there is no assurance against cross-contamination. The FAQ page doesn’t address this issue. Shipping is free, and Keto Krate makes it easy to skip a month or cancel. Cancellations must happen before 11:00 pm ET on the 2nd of the month.
- Snack Plan Summary: Monthly Krate includes around 10-12 keto snacks.
- Price: Krates are $39.99 per month.
- Delivery Area: Keto Krate delivers everywhere in the U.S., including Hawaii and Alaska,
- Promo Code: Get $10 off your first Krate with the code BOXEDMEALZ. Or click here to activate the offer.
Magic Spoon is all about healthy cereals that are still sweet and delicious but high in protein, low in sugar and carbs, and gluten free – no more GMOs or mystery ingredients that you can’t pronounce. Yummy Magic Spoon cereals are grain-free and come in flavors like cocoa, blueberry, fruit, cinnamon, and frosted but have only 3 grams of Net Carbs, 0 grams of sugar, and 11 grams of protein per serving.
Magic Spoon produces its cereals in a shared facility, so although they are gluten free, there is a risk of contamination. However, the company guarantees compliance with the Gluten Free Certification Organization’s requirement to contain no more than ten parts per million gluten.
- Snack Plan Summary: One-time purchases and recurring subscriptions available on all products.
- Price: Starting at $35.10 per case (includes 4 boxes of cereal).
- Delivery Area: Magic Spoon delivers everywhere in the U.S.
- Promo Code: Subscribe and save 10% on Magic Spoon cereals.