Farmbox Direct Dietary Options
Want fresh, organic, and natural produce without having to visit your local farmers’ market every week? Farmbox Direct delivers! This weekly produce subscription service sends delicious, in-season fruits and veggies from local farmers straight to your front door. Each week, you’ll receive an email that shows what’s on the “menu” for your upcoming delivery. You’re free to make up to five substitutions, ensuring your box contains produce that you and your family will eat. Additionally, you can add artisanal items and groceries to any delivery. Easily adjust your future orders through the online portal or the convenient Farmbox app.
Love the idea of receiving fresh produce, but not sure what to do with it? Farmbox Direct has curated an excellent collection of recipes to help you get started. For example, you may want to try out roasted purple potatoes and rainbow carrots with rosemary and thyme or make avocado and heirloom tomato toast for a healthy, filling breakfast. There are endless options when it comes to creating healthy mains, salads, and sides from your Farmbox Direct box.
Farmbox Direct Plans
Farmbox Direct offers organic and natural boxes in three sizes: small, medium, and large. While organic boxes come from farms that use organic farming practices, the produce is not USDA-certified organic, as this certification is cost-prohibitive for many small farming operations. The food in the natural boxes comes from farms that use natural farming methods. With any of the box types and sizes, you may opt for all-fruit, all-vegetables, or a mix of both.
Small Produce Boxes
Farmbox Direct’s small organic and natural produce boxes are ideal for singles or couples. The small organic produce box is $47.95, and the small natural box is $43.95. Below are sample menus based on prior boxes:
- Small Mixed Produce Box: three apples, two Navel oranges, two pears, Brussels Sprouts, one zucchini squash, two kiwis, three Yukon gold potatoes, one bunch of rainbow carrots, and one butter leaf lettuce
- Small Vegetable-Only Box: two avocados, Brussels Sprouts, one garlic clove, one onion, two zucchini squash, one sweet potato, three Yukon gold potatoes, one bunch of rainbow carrots, and one butter leaf lettuce
- Small Fruit-Only Box: three apples, two avocados, three Navel oranges, three pears, three kiwis, and two blood oranges
Medium Produce Boxes
Medium-size boxes are great for small families! The organic medium box is $57.95, and the natural medium box is $48.95. Here are sample menus based on prior boxes:
- Medium Mixed Produce Box: four apples, three Navel oranges, three pears, two bags of Brussels Sprouts, one garlic clove, two zucchini squash, three kiwis, four Yukon gold potatoes, one bunch of rainbow carrots, two blood oranges, one butter leaf lettuce
- Medium Vegetable-Only Box: three avocados, two bags of Brussels Sprouts, one garlic clove, one onion, three zucchini squash, two sweet potatoes, four Yukon gold potatoes, two bunches of rainbow carrots, one butter leaf lettuce
- Medium Fruit-Only Box: four apples, three avocados, one grapefruit, four Navel oranges, four pears, four kiwis, three blood oranges
Large Produce Boxes
Have a lot of mouths to feed? Try one of Farmbox Direct’s large boxes! The large organic box is $68.95, and the large natural box is $53.95. Here are examples of what you might find inside your box, based on menus from prior weeks:
- Large Mixed Produce Box: four apples, one avocado, one grapefruit, four Navel oranges, four pears, three bags of Brussels Sprouts, one garlic clove, three zucchini squash, four kiwis, five Yukon gold potatoes, one bunch of rainbow carrots, three blood oranges, one butter leaf lettuce
- Large Vegetable-Only Box: four avocados, three bags of Brussels Sprouts, two garlic cloves, two onions, four zucchini squash, three sweet potatoes, five Yukon gold potatoes, three bunches of rainbow carrots, one butter leaf lettuce
- Large Fruit-Only Box: five apples, four avocados, two grapefruits, five Navel oranges, five pears, five kiwis, four blood oranges
Farmbox Direct also offers three varieties of juicing boxes (green, orange, and red), so you can make your own delicious and nutritious juices at home. All juicing boxes cost $57.95. Here are examples of what you might find in your box:
- Green Juicing Box: four apples, two avocados, five pears, one ginger root, three kiwis, two bunches of kale, three bunches of rainbow carrots, and two butter leaf lettuce
- Orange Juicing Box: four apples, two lemons, four Navel oranges, one ginger root, three kiwis, two bunches of kale, three bunches of rainbow carrots, four blood oranges, two butter leaf lettuce
- Red Juicing Box: four apples, four grapefruits, two lemons, eight red beets, one ginger root, one bunch of kale, two bunches of rainbow carrots, two butter leaf lettuce
Currently, Farmbox delivers to most zip codes across the continental U.S. Shipping to most areas is free, though you can check shipping details for your area at check-out.
Farmbox Direct Coupon CodeGet a 10% discount on your first order when you use the promo code FARMBOX10. Click here to apply FREE shipping. See Current Promo
Farmbox Direct FAQ:
How much does Farmbox Direct cost?
Farmbox Direct organic boxes cost between $47.95 and $68.95, while natural boxes cost between $43.95 and $53.95. Juicing boxes cost $57.95.
Farmbox Direct Pricing
|Box Description||Price per Box|
|Organic Small Box||$47.95|
|Organic Medium Box||$57.95|
|Organic Large Box||$68.95|
|Natural Small Box||$43.95|
|Natural Medium Box||$48.95|
|Natural Large Box||$53.95|
|Green Juicing Box||$57.95|
|Orange Juicing Box||$57.95|
|Red Juicing Box||$57.95|
When are Farmbox Direct meals delivered?
Farmbox Direct delivers Tuesday-Friday via UPS. Your delivery day will depend on your zip code.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is FREE to most zip codes in the continental U.S. A small shipping fee may apply in certain areas.
Where does Farmbox Direct deliver?
Farmbox Direct delivers to most zip codes in the contiguous U.S.
How do you skip a week of Farmbox Direct meals?
To skip a Farmbox delivery, log-in to your account and navigate to "Account Settings." Here you'll see your next three months of delivery dates. To skip any delivery click the box next to that day. Note, you must skip a delivery by Friday 12 p.m. EST the week prior.
How do you cancel Farmbox Direct?
Send an email at email@example.com to cancel an order. The cut off is seven days prior to your delivery day at 12 PM EST.