Best Keto Meal Delivery Services
|Pete’s Paleo||Frozen||$ 9.90 /serving||Choose a 5, 10, or 14 meal plan (ideal for 1–2 people) or opt for the Family Plan (5 meals, four servings each). You can also order the Vegetarian Plan (10 meals) or select a minimum of 5 meals from the keto-friendly “Eat What You Love!” frozen meal menu. These bundles are also available: “New You” 4-week plan with meals 3 or 5 days per week; “Pete’s Paleo Lite” with seven meals; and “21-Day Sugar Detox”.|
|Freshology||Frozen||$ 8.57 /serving||Choose a 5- or 7-day plan, with two or three meals per day|
|Ketoned Bodies||Frozen||$ 13.51 /serving||Order a la carte or choose a meal plan with 10, 15, 21, or 84 meals.|
|Fresh N’ Lean||Prepared||$ 7.93 /serving||Choose a 5- or 7-day plan with your choice of 1, 2, or 3 meals per day.|
|Factor 75||Prepared||$ 11.00 /serving||Choose 4, 6, 8, 12, or 18 meals per week, then customize your box with desired breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees.|
|Trifecta||Prepared||$ 10.29 /serving||Choose a 5- or 7-day plan, with your choice of between 1 and 4 meals per day.|
|Clean Eatz||Prepared||$6.10/serving||Choose a plan with 5, 10, 15, or 21 meals per week.|
|Snap Kitchen||Prepared||$ 9.58 /serving||Choose a plan with 6 or 12 meals per week.|
|Green Chef||Meal Kit||$ 9.99 /serving||With the 2-person plan, get three dinners for two people per box; with the 4-person plan, get two dinners for four people per box.|
|Gobble||Meal Kit||$ 11.99 /serving||Choose a plan with three or four dinners per week and two or four servings per meal.|
|Sun Basket||Meal Kit||$ 10.99 /serving||Choose a plan with 2, 3, or 4 dinners per week and 2 or 4 servings per meal.|
|Home Chef||Meal Kit||$ 9.95 /serving||Choose a plan for 2, 4, or 6 people, with 2-6 meals per week.|
|Moink||Meat Box||$ 129 /box||Schedule delivery of a sampler box or full-size box of meat every three, four, six or eight weeks.|
|Butcher Box||Meat Box||$ 129 /box||Order curated or custom boxes with delivery every four, six, or eight weeks.|
|Omaha Steaks||Meat Box||$199.99/box||Order meats a la carte or choose an Ultimate Combo subscription, that includes 95 pounds of beef shipped in six bi-monthly installments.|
|Keto Krate||Snack Box||$ 39.99 /box||Monthly Krate includes around 10-12 keto snacks.|
|Catalina Crunch||Snack Box||Varies according to product selection.||One-time purchases and recurring subscriptions available on all products.|
|Keto Delivered||Snack Box||$39.99/box||Monthly box includes around 5-7 keto foods.|
|My Keto Snack Box||Snack Box||$38.00/box||Monthly box includes between 8-12+ keto-friendly snacks.|
|The Keto Box||Snack Box||$36.00/box||Monthly box includes 10+ keto-friendly snacks.|
What is a Keto Diet?
The ketogenic diet is a low-carb, high-fat diet designed to help the body achieve the metabolic state known as ketosis. In ketosis, the body burns fat rather than carbohydrates for energy. Along with weight-loss, the keto diet has numerous health benefits, especially for those combatting diabetes, epilepsy, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease. But it’s not just for people with pre-existing health conditions. Many athletes have switched to a keto lifestyle, because the high levels of healthy fats provide sustained energy levels, without the crashes that typically accompany a high-carb diet.
What to Eat on a Keto Diet?
Keto diet plans try to achieve a ratio of macronutrients that consists of approximately 60-70% healthy fats, 20-30% protein, and 5-10% carbohydrates. To achieve ketosis, maintaining a low daily intake (about 30 grams net carbs or less) of carbohydrates is essential. Many keto recipes center around the following types of ingredients:
- Healthy fats: avocados, nuts, seeds, olive oil, coconut oil
- Proteins: high-quality meats (like grass-fed beef, pasture-raised chicken, wild-caught salmon), eggs,
- Dairy: grass-fed butter, cheese, and cream
- Vegetables: any veggies that are high in fiber, like asparagus, beetroots, green beans, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, bell pepper, zucchini
If you’re used to getting a substantial portion of your calories from carbohydrates, making the switch to a keto diet can prove challenging. Thankfully, there are loads of keto food delivery services that make maintaining a keto-friendly lifestyle much more straightforward. From keto friendly frozen meals to freshly prepared keto meals, to cook-and-eat keto meal kits and subscription snack boxes, here are some of the best options:
Keto Frozen Meals
Keto freezer meals offer the ultimate convenience for busy people trying to maintain a keto diet. Except for Atkins, the companies mentioned below will ship frozen keto meals to your doorstep. Most allow you to stick meals in the freezer for extended periods, so you can keep them on hand for those days you simply don’t have time to cook.
Pete’s Paleo might be best known for its fresh paleo meals, but this prepared meal delivery service also offers frozen keto meals. The “Eat What You Love” collection allows you to order premade keto lunches and dinners a la carte. There’s no subscription required for this menu – just order what you need. Purchase single entrees like Grilled Grass Fed Tenderloin with Sauteed Garlic Spinach and Grilled Avocado or buy a bundle of no prep Cauliflower Rice Bowls. All of Pete Paleo’s keto-friendly meals stick to a macronutrient ratio that’s approximately 60-70% fat, 5-25% protein, and around 20% less of carbohydrates. These freezer meals make keto-eating convenient, especially for those busy days when you don’t have time for meal planning!
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a 5, 10, or 14 meal plan (ideal for 1–2 people) or opt for the Family Plan (5 meals, four servings each). You can also order the Vegetarian Plan (10 meals) or select a minimum of 5 meals from the keto-friendly “Eat What You Love!” frozen meal menu. These bundles are also available: “New You” 4-week plan with meals 3 or 5 days per week; “Pete’s Paleo Lite” with seven meals; and “21-Day Sugar Detox”.
- Price: Starting at $9.90 per serving (for “Eat What You Love!” Chef’s Choice bundle of 10).
- Delivery Area: Pete’s Paleo delivers nationwide, including Alaska and Hawaii!
- Promo Code: No discount offers currently available.
Freshology (Diet-to-Go) Keto-Carb30 Plan
Requiring no prep and no cooking, Freshology’s keto plan centers around carb-restricted entrees that closely resemble an Atkins-style diet. This plan curbs carbohydrates to fewer than 30 per day, helping you lose weight faster. With Keto-Carb30, subscribers have the choice of receiving meals 5 or 7 days per week – you can choose to receive two or three meals per day, depending on your needs. Breakfast entrees, like the cheese omelet, are typically heavy on egg protein, while lunch and dinner entrees, like the Fiesta burger or the lemon herb Tilapia, center around animal proteins. Made fresh, then flash-frozen, Freshology’s keto meals stay good in the fridge for up to seven days or in the freezer for up to 30 days.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a 5- or 7-day plan, with two or three meals per day
- Price: Starting at $8.57 per serving.
- Delivery Area: Freshology delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S.
- Promo Code: Get 10% off any meal plan. Click here to apply this offer to your first order.
Solely focused on keto-friendly fare, Ketoned Bodies is the only regenerative agricultural keto meal prep company in the U.S.! What exactly does that mean? Regenerative agriculture emphasizes farming practices that are healthy for the planet, and as a result, for humans. Ketoned Bodies only uses humanely-raised ingredients like 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised eggs, poultry, and pork, along with ethically-sourced organic produce and healthy fats to create its delicious menu of keto-friendly entrees. Meals arrive frozen in heat-safe containers for easy reheating in the microwave or oven. If you’re not going to eat your meals right away, just keep them in the freezer. You can always order items from the menu a la carte or purchase one of the meal plan packages to bundle and save. Eco Keto Meal Plans come in sets of 10, 15, 21, or 84 meals. Entrees include dishes like cashew beef and broccoli, jerk ground pork meatballs, and sausage breakfast casserole. With no subscription required, this keto delivery service is ideal for those interested in trying out the keto diet.
- Meal Plan Summary: Order a la carte or choose a meal plan with 10, 15, 21, or 84 meals.
- Price: Starting at $13.51/meal when purchasing a package; from $14.95/meal when purchasing a la carte.
- Delivery Area: Ketoned Bodies delivers nationwide!
- Promo Code: No discount offers currently available.
Long-known as the authority on low-carb eating, Atkins offers the Atkins 20 Plan to help you achieve ketosis without any guesswork. This 7-day plan kickstarts your keto journey, with meals comprised of approximately 60-70% healthy fats (like those from olive oil, eggs, and cheese), 20-30% protein, and just 5-10% carbs. Worried that a keto plan won’t keep you full? Don’t! Atkins’ comprehensive plan includes three-round meals, plus two delicious snacks per day. Find Atkins keto-friendly, low carb frozen meals in the freezer section of your local grocery store.
Keto Fridge/Keto Frozen
This a la carte-only service makes it easy to order keto meals as needed, without a subscription plan. Choose from a weekly menu of keto-adapted American foods, like Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs, Buffalo Pulled Pork, and Pancakes. Delivered to your doorstep frozen, the meals are ready to reheat in the oven or microwave.
Unfortunately, Keto Frozen is on a temporary hiatus as they upgrade facilities. Check here for updates.
Keto Prepared Meals
No-cook keto meals simplify achieving ketosis. The following pre-made keto meal delivery services offer freshly prepared (not frozen) meals that ship straight to your front door.
Fresh N Lean
Fresh N Lean makes it easy to stick to a keto lifestyle with its fresh, premade keto meals. These 100% USDA-certified organic, chef-prepared meals arrive fresh to your doorstep and are never frozen. Just stick in the fridge until you’re ready to eat, then reheat your entrée of choice in the microwave-safe container in under three minutes. In no time, you can enjoy satiating meals that are high in proteins and healthy fats, with minimal carbs. Truly designed for convenience, Fresh N Lean offers a comprehensive keto meal plan with the option to include breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks. For example, you could start your day with a tomato bell pepper frittata with sausage, nosh on coconut-turmeric salmon with broccoli for lunch, throwback maple cinnamon almonds for a mid-afternoon snack, then finish off the day with a Mexican bowl. Design a 5- or 7-day/week plan that works with your lifestyle!
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a 5- or 7-day plan with your choice of 1, 2, or 3 meals per day.
- Price: Starting at $7.93 per serving (for the vegan standard plan).
- Delivery Area: Fresh N’ Lean delivers nationwide!
- Promo Code: Get $10 off your first meal plan + FREE shipping. Click here to apply this offer to your first order.
Geared toward health and fitness enthusiasts, Factor meals give you the energy you need to be your best – whether that’s at the office or in the gym. Chefs do all the prep work of slicing, dicing, and cooking, so all you do is reheat and enjoy. Factor’s keto menu centers around entrees crafted with a healthy dose of healthy fats (60-80%), wholesome, grass-fed/pasture-raised proteins (20-35%), and few carbohydrates (5-15%). Factor offers a full range of keto-friendly breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks; choose a plan that includes 4, 6, 8, 12, or 18 meals per week, depending on your needs. With Factor, you can enjoy a full day of no cook keto meals: start with Denver frittata cups, break for a lunch of Tuscan tomato chicken, and round things out with Keto meatloaf. Sticking with a keto diet with the help of Factor meal delivery may boost weight loss while increasing your endurance!
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose 4, 6, 8, 12, or 18 meals per week, then customize your box with desired breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees.
- Price: Starting at $11.00 per meal.
- Delivery Area: Factor delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S.
- Promo Code: No discount offers currently available.
Fuel your body with fat instead of carbs by following Trifecta’s keto meal plan. This science-backed plan limits daily carb intake while focusing on ingredients that are high in fats and protein. Trifecta’s chefs and nutritionists have done the hard work of balancing macronutrients for you – the average keto entrée contains 10g of carbs, 44g of fat, and 42g of protein. Trifecta’s prepared meals come in vacuum-sealed packaging, staying fresh for up to ten days in the fridge (or for as long as six months in the freezer). You just reheat and eat! Ideal for athletes or just busy people trying to maintain a keto-friendly diet, Trifecta offers 5- or 7-day plans, with between 1-4 meals per day. For example, you can choose to receive just dinner, or subscribe to a plan that includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, plus a fourth entrée.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a 5- or 7-day plan, with your choice of between 1 and 4 meals per day.
- Price: Starting at $10.29 per serving (for the vegan and vegetarian plans).
- Delivery Area: Trifecta delivers to all 50 states.
- Promo Code: No discount offers currently available.
Founded by two competitive bodybuilders, Clean Eatz focuses on clean, healthy foods that deliver the optimal ratio of carbs, fats, and protein. While not a traditional meal delivery service, Clean Eatz is worth a mention for those who happen to live near one of the dozens of franchise locations. In addition to fast-casual dining, this café chain also offers incredibly affordable keto-friendly meal plans. While they don’t ship, you can order online and pick-up your prepackaged meals in-person. Just reheat your meals in the microwave or oven for keto eating made easy!
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan with 5, 10, 15, or 21 meals per week
- Price: Starting at $6.10/meal
- Delivery Area: Clean Eatz operates independent franchise locations across the Eastern U.S., with plans for future expansion. Find a location near you in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia.
- Promo Code: No discount offers currently available (but try finding a cheaper service!)
Snap Kitchen provides meal plans that cater to a variety of healthy lifestyles, including a keto-friendly plan. While Snap Kitchen does have local stores in select cities (Austin, DFW, Houston & Philly), they also offer their prepared meals via FedEx shipping to 38 states and growing. These fresh, never frozen, meals are made from high-quality ingredients that are 100% free of gluten, artificial preservatives, antibiotics, GMOs, and added hormones. Snap Kitchen offers straightforward plans for keto eaters – when you subscribe, you can sign up to receive six or twelve meals per week. Tempting keto entrees include chicken piccata, turkey meatloaf with green beans, and romesco salmon. After your meals arrive, place in the fridge until you’re ready to pop them in the microwave and chow down!
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan with 6 or 12 meals per week.
- Price: Starting at $9.58 per meal.
- Delivery Area: Snap Kitchen currently delivers to 38 states, including Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Main, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Caroline, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia. They also deliver to parts of Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska, New Mexico, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- Promo Code: Get $40 off + FREE shipping on your first order. Click here to apply this offer!
Keto Meal Delivery Kits
Looking for keto meal delivery kits? While many of the major meal prep services, like Hello Fresh and Blue Apron, accommodate some dietary preferences, many do not specifically cater to the ketogenic diet. Here’s our round-up of the best options:
Green Chef Keto
Out of the traditional cook-and-eat meal delivery kits, Green Chef was the only true keto meal delivery service that we could find. All recipes on Green Chef’s keto plan are gluten-free and low-carb, designed to mesh with your ketosis goals. Try out satisfying keto recipes like chicken with a creamy pan sauce or Malaysian-spiced pork patties, without having to do the nutritional analysis yourself. One of the greatest perks of cooking with Green Chef is that all ingredients are pre-measured and pre-prepped, which drastically cuts down on the amount of time you’ll spend chopping and dicing. Most recipes are ready-to-eat in just 30 minutes or less. The 2-person keto plan has three dinners with two servings each.
- Meal Plan Summary: With the 2-person plan, get three dinners for two people per box; with the 4-person plan, get two dinners for four people per box.
- Price: Starting at $9.99 per serving (for the plant-powered plan).
- Delivery Area: Green Chef delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S., except for parts of Louisiana.
- Promo Code: Get $60 Off + FREE shipping with your first order. Click here to apply this offer!
Gobble Lean & Clean Plan
Gobble promises easy-to-cook meals, ready in under 15 minutes, with just a single pan, making this one of the fastest meal kits in terms of cooking and clean-up. Though Gobble doesn’t have a keto-specific meal plan, this delivery service does have a Lean & Clean dinner plan that may work with a keto diet. These low-carb dinner entrees focus on healthy fats and lean proteins, plus they’re grain-free. Past recipes include Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Asian-Style Broccoli & Cauliflower Crunch Salad and Tuscan Salmon with Roasted Root Vegetables and Balsamic Reduction. Receive ingredients to cook dinner three or four nights per week, with two or four servings per meal.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan with three or four dinners per week and two or four servings per meal.
- Price: Starting at $11.99 per serving.
- Delivery Area: Gobble delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S., except for Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska. The newer lunch subscription service is not yet available in Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Wyoming.
- Promo Code: Get 50% off + FREE shipping on your first order. Click here to apply this offer!
Sun Basket Carb-Conscious and Lean & Clean Plans
One of the longest-running meal delivery companies (for a good reason!), USDA-certified-organic Sun Basket offers a wide variety of meal plans to match customers’ eating preferences. Though the service doesn’t currently have a keto plan, they do have two plans that may work with a keto diet. The Lean & Clean plan features meals with fewer than 600 calories, with at least ten grams of protein and loads of good fats. Sun Basket’s Carb-Conscious Plan boasts meals with 550-800 calories per serving, a carb count of 35g or less, and at least 20 grams of protein. Additionally, both lean & clean and carb-conscious recipes contain loads of good fats from ingredients like nuts, avocados, and olives. Past entrees from these plans include mouthwatering dinners like pork fried cauliflower “rice” with carrots and peas, and turkey has with runny eggs and spicy green harissa. While most recipes require cooking, Sun Basket recently unveiled pre-prepped and oven-ready meals to make meal-time faster.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan with 2, 3, or 4 dinners per week and 2 or 4 servings per meal.
- Price: Starting at $10.99 per serving.
- Delivery Area: Sun Basket delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S., except for parts of Montana, North Dakota, and New Mexico.
- Promo Code: Get $35 off + 4 free gifts. Click here to apply this discount.
Home Chef Carb Conscious Meals
Another meal delivery service that doesn’t have a keto plan, Home Chef’s menu does feature a handful of carb-conscious recipes each week – like cherry mustard meatballs with parmesan broccoli or Dijon-cider vinaigrette chicken with feta asparagus. The carb-conscious recipes we reviewed all had between 17 – 31 carbohydrates per serving. Most meals take 35-45 minutes from box to table, but Home Chef does offer some “ready in 15” and oven-ready meals. With no set meal plans, you can customize your Home Chef box to meet your needs each week.
- Meal Plan Summary: Choose a plan for 2, 4, or 6 people, with 2-6 meals per week.
- Price: Starting at $9.95 per serving.
- Delivery Area: Home Chef delivers to most of the contiguous U.S. Double check delivery to your zip code during the sign-up process. Home Chef also sells its meal kits in dozens of Kroger grocery stores across the country.
- Promo Code: Get $30 off when you subscribe. Click here to apply this offer!
Keto-Friendly Meat Delivery Services
High-protein, low-carb, and filling, meat is a staple part of most keto meal plans. Subscribing to a meat delivery service is an excellent way to source high-quality proteins to use in your favorite keto recipes. Here are a few of our favorites:
Moink sources high-quality cuts of grass-fed beef and lamb, pasture-raised chicken and pork, and wild-caught Alaskan salmon. Most of Moink’s meat comes from small, family-owned U.S. farms, where farmers raise animals humanely and ethically. A local fishing operation out of Bristol Bay, Alaska, catches the salmon. This subscription service is straightforward – order either the sampler box (8-12 lbs. of meat) or the full-size box (13-16 lbs. of meat) and schedule delivery every three, four, six, or eight weeks. Boxes come with default cuts of meat, but you’re free to make substitutions and customize the order to your liking.
- Meal Plan Summary: Schedule delivery of a sampler box or full-size box of meat every three, four, six or eight weeks.
- Price: Starting at $129 for the sampler box or $159 for the full-size box.
- Delivery Area: Moink delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S.
- Promo Code: No discount offers currently available.
Butcher Box offers both curated and customizable meat subscription boxes. Receive excellent cuts of grass-fed beef, heritage-breed pork, and organic, free-range chicken every four, six, or eight weeks according to your delivery frequency. With curated boxes, Butcher Box picks the cuts for you, and with the customized boxes, you have the freedom to choose the meats you’d like to receive. With either option, you can add-on other high-quality proteins, like bacon, wild-caught salmon, or ground beef.
- Meal Plan Summary: Order curated or custom boxes with delivery every four, six, or eight weeks.
- Price: Curated boxes are $129 for the classic size box (8-11 lbs.) or $238 for the big box (16-22 lbs.). Custom boxes are $149 for the classic size box (9-14 lbs.) or $270 for the big box (18-26 lbs.)
- Delivery Area: Butcher Box delivers everywhere in the contiguous U.S.
- Promo Code: No discount offers currently available.
This Midwestern outfit has provided Americans with high-quality steaks for over a century. Once just a local butcher shop in Omaha, NE, Omaha Steaks now enjoys international acclaim as the purveyor of some of the world’s finest meats. The number of options is almost dizzying – aside from every cut of beef imaginable, Omaha Steaks also offers a variety of other meats (including bison, poultry, and hams), BBQ-ready foods, and responsibly-sourced seafood. While you can create a custom order a la carte, Omaha Steaks does offer bundled packages of its prized beef. One popular box, Beef by the Quarter, includes 95 lbs. of premium Omaha Steaks Beef delivered in six bi-monthly installments. For the beef connoisseur, the Private Butcher’s Share and 1917 Wagyu Collection offer an elevated experience. Worried about freezer space? You needn’t. Omaha Steaks delivers a freezer to your residence, so you can safely store your meats until you’re ready to eat!
- Meal Plan Summary: Order meats a la carte or choose an Ultimate Combo subscription, that includes 95 pounds of beef shipped in six bi-monthly installments
- Price: Beef by the Quarter (95 lbs. of premium beef) $199.99 per shipment, Private Reserve Butcher’s Share (98 lbs. extra-aged beef and veal, hand-trimmed) $499 per shipment, The 1917 Collection (110 lbs. Private Reserve Wagyu & Dry-Aged Steaks + caviar) $1666.66 per shipment
- Delivery Area: Omaha Steaks delivers everywhere in the U.S., including Hawaii and Alaska (though additional shipping fees apply)
- Promo Code: N/A
Keto Snack Subscription Boxes
One of the most challenging parts of maintaining a keto diet is finding premade snacks that comply. Thankfully, there’s a bevy of keto-friendly snack subscription boxes full of packaged keto snacks to keep you from experiencing those mid-afternoon hunger pangs.
The team at Keto Krate curates a selection of the best keto snacks to send to your doorstep every month, making it easier to turn down the box of sugar-encrusted donuts that always seem to appear in the office breakroom at the most tempting times. Keto Krate’s mix of sweet and savory snacks is always free of gluten, maltitol, and aspartame. Past Krates include delicious selections like tropical mango coconut chips, pizza almonds, Lenny and Larry’s chocolate chip cookies, sea salt pecans, and Magic Spoon fruity cereal. YUM! Plus, each box contains keto recipes and coupons.
- Snack Plan Summary: Monthly Krate includes around 10-12 keto snacks.
- Price: Krates are $39.99 per month.
- Delivery Area: Keto Krate delivers everywhere in the U.S., including Hawaii and Alaska,
- Promo Code: Get $10 off your first Krate with the code BOXEDMEALZ. Or click here to activate the offer.
If you’re looking for delicious keto-friendly snacks options, Catalina Crunch delivers. This subscription-optional service ships its keto cereals, smoothies, and sandwich cookies nationwide. The high-protein, low-carb cereals come in six scrumptious flavors: dark chocolate, cinnamon toast, mint chocolate chip, maple waffle, chocolate banana, and honey graham. One hundred percent vegan, these gluten-free cereals are a great way to start your day or make for an excellent snack when the munchies hit. Catalina Crunch also offers freeze-dried smoothies made from whole fruits and vegetables, that are ready-to-blend for a healthy, sweet treat. For keto eaters with a real sweet tooth, you’ll love Catalina Crunch’s latest offering – chocolate sandwich cookies that have only 2 grams of sugar! You can place a one-time order or sign-up for a recurring subscription to save 20 percent.
- Snack Plan Summary: One-time purchases and recurring subscriptions available on all products.
- Price: Varies according to product selection.
- Delivery Area: Catalina Crunch delivers everywhere in the U.S.
- Promo Code: Subscribe and save 20% on Catalina Crunch Keto Cereal! Click here to apply this offer.
Being a foodie might not seem compatible with a keto lifestyle, especially when you consider the many dietary restrictions required to maintain ketosis. However, Keto Delivered makes this juxtaposition possible, with its delightful selection of “artisan goodies for keto foodies.” Each month you’ll receive a curated box of 5-7 low-carb keto foods, from condiments and beverages to jerky, nuts, and the occasional sweet. Keto Delivered also includes recipes, with creative ways to use the items in your box!
- Snack Plan Summary: Monthly box includes around 5-7 keto foods
- Price: $39.99 per month
- Delivery Area: Keto Delivered delivers everywhere in the U.S., including Hawaii and Alaska
- Promo Code: N/A
My Keto Snack Box
My Keto Snack Box ships keto snackers between 8-12 low-carb, keto-friendly snacks per month. These carefully curated snacks have fewer than 5 grams of net carbs per serving, so you can snack away without the guilt! Past snacks include delicious treats like Proudly Pure Keto Cookies, no-sugar-added Keto Bars, flock chicken chips, and Just the Cheese aged-cheddar bars.
- Snack Plan Summary: Monthly box includes between 8-12+ keto-friendly snacks
- Price: $38 per month
- Delivery Area: My Keto Snack Box delivers everywhere in the U.S., including Hawaii and Alaska
- Promo Code: Get 7% off using the code MKSB7
The Keto Box
With The Keto Box, you’ll receive a monthly delivery of 10 or more yummy keto snacks, plus coupons and a 28-day keto meal plan to keep all your eating on-track. Additionally, your second shipment unlocks access to a 20-minute keto coaching call to help you achieve your ketogenic diet goals. Browse and shop past boxes or sign up for a month-to-month subscription to get the latest round of curated snacks. Previous boxes included items like Crispy Cuts Pork Rinds, keto cookies from the Cookie Department, Reed’s Craft Ginger Beer, and savories from Moon Cheese. All snacks are under five net carbs and do not contain any non-keto sweeteners.
- Snack Plan Summary: Monthly box includes 10+ keto-friendly snacks
- Price: $36 per month
- Delivery Area: The Keto Box delivers everywhere in the U.S., including Hawaii and Alaska
- Promo Code: Get 10% off using the code SECRET