In 2012, Project Juice founders set out to share the numerous health benefits of a plant-based diet when they opened their first retail location in the Bay Area. Expanding from its original shop, the company now operates several retail locations across Northern and Southern California, where customers can order cold-pressed juices, plant-based meals, and superfood smoothies. Don’t live near one of the CA retail stores? You can have Project Juice’s fantastic line-up of cold-pressed juices, power shots, and pantry items delivered to your front door. Project Juice sources its Non-GMO ingredients locally from a network of trusted farmers. Additionally, all products are USDA-certified organic and gluten-free, so you can feel great about what you’re putting in your body.
Project Juice Delivery Menu
While online customers can’t access the full café menu of superfood meals and smoothies, you can order juices and select pantry staples.
Project Juice offers four categories of its delicious organic, cold-pressed juices. Each of the 17 juices comes in a 14.5-ounce bottle.
Each of the six “green” juice varieties contains more than 3 pounds of organic ingredients. Ingredients like celery, cucumber, kale, spinach, lemon, and ginger help your body detox while stimulating your digestive system.
Three citrus juice options come loaded with antioxidant-rich lemon, orange, or grapefruit juices, along with cayenne and other health-boosting ingredients like turmeric, ginger, and activated charcoal.
These four hydrating juices contain a delightful blend of fruits and veggies. Restore your body with the strawberry, grapefruit, beet, and orange blend found in the “Recharge” juice or get an immunity boost from the Vitamin C-rich ingredients found in the “What’s Up Doc?” juice.
Nut Mylks and Shakes
Looking for something with a little more substance? Project Juice’s four nut mylks and shakes are a more satiating option for those wanting a meal replacement or a post-workout recovery drink. These decadent protein- and iron-rich beverages will help you rebuild muscle and stay full.
Get some extra oomph with one of Project Juice’s five wellness boosts. Don’t be deceived – these little 2-ounce shots come packed with a potent dose of vitamins and minerals to address various ailments. Select from:
- Energy Elixir: a reviving, energy-boosting shot
- Immune Boost: packed with Vitamin C to bolster your immune system and keep you healthy
- Liver Flush: to help your body detox
- Tummy Tonic: to boost your digestive system
- Vitality Shot: designed to fight inflammation while amping your metabolism and getting rid of toxins
In addition to juices and wellness boosts, Project Juice offers a small selection of pantry items, with clean, superfood ingredients. Current offerings include granola, trail mix, sprouted or spiced almonds, protein powders, and supplements.
Ordering Project Juice & Pricing
Project Juice is not a subscription service, so you are free to order products as needed on your schedule.
Build-Your-Own Juice Pack
With the BYO Juice Pack, you can create a customized order of juices and wellness shots. Note, you must order at least six juices, but you can add as many as 30 juices and ten wellness boosts to a single order. Juices cost $12.50 per bottle, and wellness boosts are $5 each. Includes free shipping.
If you don’t care to order any juices, you can order wellness boosts a la carte. Note, the minimum order size is 15 shots, while the max per order is 30. Wellness boosts cost $5 each. Includes free shipping.
Pantry items vary in price, so check the online menu for the latest offerings and prices. Pantry orders over $49.95 enjoy free shipping.
While you can order items a la carte, Project Juice does offer pre-packaged bundles to help you better achieve your wellness goals.
Cleanses are $75 per day (choose anywhere from one to five days) and include six juices or mylks per day to replace your regular meals. This total comes out to $12.50 per drink. Choose one of the preset cleanses or build your own. Includes free shipping.
Project Juice offers four different “wellness packs”:
- Weekend Recovery ($85): Comes with six juices and four shots, designed to help you recover from your weekend revelries. Usually, six juices and four shots would come out to $95, so ordering this wellness pack will save you $10. Includes free shipping.
- Paleo Pack ($105): This paleo-friendly pack comes six juices, six shots, and three bags of trail mix. If purchased a la carte, these items would cost $112.50, so the bundle saves you $7.50. Includes free shipping.
- Daily Celery Detox ($175): Start your day by flushing the toxins out of your system with this 2-week supply (14 bottles) of Celery Detox juices. Includes free shipping.
- Defense Kit ($99): Features twelve immunity boosting juices and wellness shots (six of each) per pack. Usually, the total for these would come out to $105, so you save $6 by ordering the pack. Includes free shipping.
Project Juice CouponGet 20% off with the promo code SUMMER2020. Click here to get started. See Current Promo
Project Juice FAQ:
How much does Project Juice cost?
When ordered a la carte, Project Juice cold-pressed juices cost $12.50 each, while the wellness boosts cost $5 each. The price of pantry items varies. Project Juice does offer pre-bundled cleanses and wellness packs with built-in savings. For pricing information, see the "Ordering Project Juice & Pricing" section above.
How many calories are in the typical Project Juice meal?
Here's the breakdown of calories in Project Juice's menu items:
- Juices: Range between 10-120 calories per serving.
- Nut Mylks and Shakes: Range between 290-340 calories.
- Wellness Boosts: Range between 25-50 calories per shot.
- Pantry Items: Varies by item.
How long does it take to cook a Project Juice meal?
All of Project Juice's offerings are ready-to-eat or drink, no juice pressing or blending required.
When are Project Juice meals delivered?
Project Juice delivers nationwide Tuesday-Friday via FedEx and in California Tuesday-Friday via Ontrac Overnight Services.
How much does shipping cost?
Project Juice includes free shipping on most orders. Note a flat rate $5.99 shipping cost applies to pantry orders under $49.95.
Where does Project Juice deliver?
Project Juice delivers everywhere in the U.S.
How do you skip a week of Project Juice meals?
Project Juice is not a subscription service, so you can order according to your schedule.
How do you cancel Project Juice?
Project Juice is not a subscription service, so you never have to worry about cancelling your subscription.