The argument is ongoing! “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” your mom always said. “Try intermittent fasting and skipping breakfast for better health,” the TV doctors advise. Which is the better approach? It all depends on your taste, but really, it only makes sense to start your day with nutrient-rich organic fruits, vegetables, and seeds.
Fuel your body with whole leafy greens, organic fruits, and veggies, and you’re bound to feel better. You’ll have more energy, glowing skin, stay regular, and maybe even lose a little weight. Smoothies are a great way to get that nourishing breakfast in minutes, keep in shape, eat a nutritious meal, and maintain a healthy gut.
Smoothie Box is a breakfast smoothie delivery service that makes it all easy for you. Rich in vitamins and minerals, this meal kit’s Super Smoothies are the perfect start to any day, and you might even be inspired to make better food choices as the day continues. The home-delivered smoothie packs are made from thoughtfully sourced ingredients and are free from additives.
Your SmoothieBox comes with four pre-portioned 5-packs of your favorite flavors. You can either choose your flavors or start with a variety box to sample everything. Choices include:
- Berry: A berrylicious blend of strawberries, wild blueberries, cauliflower, and smoothie chips. Combine with almond milk, water, yogurt and/or peanut butter.
- Cacao: A chocolatey shake of bananas, coconut cream, cacao beans, cacao, zucchini, kale, sunflower kernels, and smoothie chips. Blend with almond milk, water, yogurt and/or peanut butter.
- Green: A tangy combo of pineapple, granny smith apple, chopped spinach, and smoothie chips. Mix with almond milk, water, coconut water, yogurt.
- Clementine: A Creamsicle-flavored mix of mandarins, carrots, pumpkin seeds, and smoothie chips. Blend with almond milk, water, coconut water, or yogurt.
You can also order extras like grass-fed Collagen peptides to add an extra healthy boost.
SmoothieBox Pricing and Delivery
There are two ways to go on ordering. Subscribe, and you’ll pay $99 every four weeks (all subscriptions come with 100% free shipping). Or, if you prefer to try the service out before committing long-term, you can opt for a one-time order for $123.75 plus shipping. Smoothie Box ships to the 48 contiguous U.S. states, but not Alaska, Canada, or Hawaii.
You can easily manage your flavor combinations directly in your account should you dislike or tire of a flavor. And if you’re heading out of town, it’s easy to change your shipment schedule in your account portal.
Customers say that in addition to breakfast, they enjoy the smoothies as a meal replacement or as an occasional sweet treat. They also appreciate not having to buy a ton of fruits and vegetables that don’t last and say the service saves them money.
Smoothie Box FAQ:
How much does Smoothie Box cost?
With SmoothieBox, you can order a one-time box or sign-up for a monthly subscription. The one-time box costs $123.75 for 20 smoothies ($6.19/smoothie), and the monthly subscription costs $99 for 20 smoothies ($4.95/smoothie).
How many calories are in the typical Smoothie Box meal?
SmoothieBox smoothies have between 180 and 260 calories per smoothie:
- Berry Smoothie: 90 calories per serving/2 servings per container
- Clementine Smoothie: 120 calories per serving/2 servings per container
- Green Smoothie: 90 calories per serving/2 servings per container
- Cacao Smoothie: 130 calories per serving/2 servings per container
How long does it take to cook a Smoothie Box meal?
To prep your smoothies, throw the ingredients in the blender along with your liquid of choice and blend for 1-2 minutes.
When are Smoothie Box meals delivered?
SmoothieBox delivers Tuesday-Saturday, but delivery days depend on where you live. You'll receive tracking information after your SmoothieBox ships.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is included.
Where does Smoothie Box deliver?
SmoothieBox delivers to all 48 contiguous states. Delivery is not available to Alaska and Hawaii.
How do you skip a week of Smoothie Box meals?
You can skip a SmoothieBox delivery up to the day before the next billing date. Log-in to your account, go to the Delivery Schedule, and click "Skip" next to the week you'd like to skip.
How do you cancel Smoothie Box?
To cancel your SmoothieBox subscription, log-in to your account page or email support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to cancel before your billing date.